Overall Objectives for the 2021 FOCAL Therapy Course
- Describe the rationale for focal/partial gland therapy of prostate cancer
- Appropriately identify optimal candidates for focal treatments
- Evaluate the latest evidence on oncological and functional outcomes of focal therapy
- Describe surveillance strategies post-focal therapy of prostate cancer
- Prevent, identify and manage the complications of focal therapy
- Describe various steps of transperineal interventions and treatment planning for focal therapy using different modalities.
- Describe the indications, preoperative evaluation, surgical steps/procedure, and expected patient outcomes for various minimally invasive operations for BPH